Its easy being in reasonable shape, here are some thoughts:
- Let go of sugar, wheat, rice, potatoes.
- If you cant pronounce the ingredients, don't eat it.
- If the package has more than 4 ingredients, don’t eat it.
- Get 8 hours of sleep.
- Walk more.
- Workout twice a week.
If you’ve had a lapse, like I did last March. Here are some ideas for a quick recovery:
- Eat once a day. Stay hungry the rest of the time. you will get used to it fast. Have non-caloric drinks at other times. (P.S. if you haven’t heard about the ‘Warrior Diet’ yet, you really should read up on it.)
- Go heavy on weights
- Find something heavy and move it (i keep a heavy dumbbell around)